Haven Hospice is a non-profit, community hospice providing the gold standard in hospice services and programs for over 35 years. These programs and services are all-encompassing and provide assistance with the physical, medical, emotional, and spiritual challenges associated with advanced illnesses.
- With locally hired staff, we provide the most complete and comprehensive programs and services to care for individuals and support their families and caregivers 24-hours a day, 7-days a week and 365 days a year.
- Haven takes care of you wherever you call home: at your residence, assisted living facility, nursing home or in the hospital.
- Haven will send doctors and nurses to your home as well as a certified nursing assistant who is available 24-hours a day to ensure that your pain and symptoms are managed.
- Haven also has five free-standing care centers in North Florida providing a home-like setting where family members are welcome 24-hours a day and encouraged to stay. Haven also welcomes and ecourages visits from children and family pets.
- Haven provides the medications, medical supplies and medical equipment you may need. Because we own a medical equipment supply company, we can ensure that you will receive the resources that are necessary for your care.
- If you have Medicare or Medicaid, your hospice benefit is covered 100 percent. Haven Hospice treats people with all types of life-limiting illnesses. There is no age limit for obtaining hospice care.
- Patients, friends and family can initiate hospice services. The referral to Haven Hospice is as simple as a phone call to 1.800.HOSPICE or you can complete an online referral form.