Haven ArtsCare Program
Haven Hospice is seeking artists to participate in its Haven ArtsCare program which raises dollars to fund unreimbursed patient care, education, family support services and other vital community programs.
Haven ArtsCare Program:
- ArtsCare exhibits can feature either one artist displaying 20-30 pieces or multiple artists displaying 5-10 pieces each.
- Display time is eight weeks, which can be adjusted as needed.
- Displayed artwork must be matted and framed (exception canvas painting), be wire hung and include professional labels that state title and price.
Participating artists donate 35 percent of sales revenue to
Haven Hospice. Artists retain 65 percent of sales.
To be considered, the artist must complete an Exhibiting Artist
Application and return it with a minimum of 10 photos
representative of the artist’s work.
Click here for your application.
For more information about Haven ArtsCare, contact HavenEvents@havenhospice.org or:
- Lauren Ferguson (Orange Park, Palatka & St. Augustine): 904.465.7208
- Stephanie Brod (Chiefland, Gainesville & Lake City): 352.271.4665