Welcome to the Just Because Holiday Spectacular!!!
This year we will be raising money for the ET York Expansion, our Sister Hospice in Africa (Grahamstown Hospice), and our patients and families that we server everyday. If you don’t know what the Just Because Holiday Spectacular is, let me tell you. Over the past few years various departments have gotten together to supply a prize to be raffled off. Then we sell the raffle tickets to all the employees and in December, we pick the winners.
This year we did away with the tickets and are going with the PayPal option. The way this will work is you buy the tickets, we will get notified of your purchase, and we will issue you the next numbers in our lottery. So if you buy 5 tickets, we might assign to you numbers 1002,1003,1004,1005, and 1006. At the time of the drawing, we will have a computer pick random numbers between 1 and the total number of tickets we’ve sold. You can see the tool here: https://www.random.org/integers/ You can win multiple times so the more tickets you buy the better off you will be. You can even buy tickets for your employees!!! What a great idea!!!
Here are the prices for tickets:
- $5 = 5 tickets
- $10 = 15 tickets
- $20 = 40 tickets
- $50 = 100 tickets
If you don’t like PayPal or don’t have a credit card, we will be able to take cash too. Just let Catina Martin or John Bierman know and we will make arrangements.
Here are the list of prizes and sponsors so far:
- Access – Spa Gift Basket
- Healing Hearts - Movie Basket
- T&SD, QI, and Pharmacy - Chocolate and Coffee Basket
- Office Services, PR, Development, and the Executive Assistants will be joining forces to put together a Tailgating basket
- The Spiritual Care Team will be providing an inspirational basket with different elements for spiritual and/or inspirational comforts.
- The Chiefland Team will be donating a mystery prize
- The Attics will be donating a warm and toasty Fire pit and S’mores gift for the raffle. The gift includes a fire pit with makings for s’mores, fire tools , logs and even matches to enjoy many a warm and cozy outdoor evening.
- E T York Center has a Wonderful SCENTSY Basket we are putting together for the raffle.
- The Finance Team and HR have teamed up for a couch potato basket. The basket will include items such as a TV, snacks, remote control holder, and everything you need to be an official couch potato.
- Palatka Home and Care Center Teams have donated a handmade holiday quilt to keep you warm at night.
- The Facilities team has donated a $100 gift card to Lowe’s.
- The IT team has donated an iPad mini
- Gainesville Professional Liaisons and Community Liaisons are contributing a $100 Oaks Mall Gift Card.
- The DeLand team is donating a “ Caffeine Indulgence Basket”. It is filled with coffees, teas, hot chocolates, candy and 2 mugs
- Lake City Team is donating a squirrel basket to help distract you
Don't wait... buy your tickets today and help support the cause.