The Pegasus Program
The Pegasus Program is specially designed to offer services to infants, children and young adults (to age 21) and their families who are faced with a life-limiting illness.
- Medical, emotional and spiritual support for infants, children, young adults, their families and others who are meaningful in the young person’s life.
- An interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, home health aides, chaplains, physicians and volunteers provide personalized care to meet age-specific needs with a focus on pain relief and symptom management.
- Education and support to school faculty and students on issues related to serious illness, loss and grief.
- Grief support programs for children and teens such as Camp Safe Haven.
- In conjunction with this support, Medicaid and most common insurances will also allow for aggressive treatment.