What happens when a person has a serious or life-limiting illness but is not yet ready for hospice care? At Haven, we believe everyone deserves companionship through life's journeys. Haven Transitions provides educationa nd support that can make a world of difference to someone facing a serious illness.
- Are you unsure about options regarding your loved one's healthcare and the resources available to you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Do you feel that you or your family could use some support?
- Would information about available community resources be helpful?
- Is your loved ones's prognosis six months or greater?
- Is your loved one currently undergoing curative treatment?
- Is your loved one living at home or in a long-term care facility?
Haven Hospice Transitions offers emotional support, education, information and referrals as well as limited volunteer assistance at no cost to the individual or family.
Haven Transitions support services include:
- Supportive Phone Calls
- Education and Infromation About Community Resources
- Information About Care Options and Choices
- Advance Care Planning: Living Wills and Advance Directives
- Volunteer Companionship
Contact the Haven Transitions program at 800.330.2858.